My Wellness Organic Tricolour Quinoa is a combination of white, black, and red quinoa. This is is a gluten-free grain that is rich in essential amino acids, vitamin B2, E and A.
Ingredients: Organic white, red and black quinoa seed
Tricolour Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup tricolour quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add quinoa. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until liquid is absorbed, 12-15 minutes. Remove from heat; fluff with a fork. Transfer to a large bowl; cool completely.
- Stir spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers and green onions into quinoa. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended. Drizzle over quinoa mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.